- Salary: $12 - $14 an hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Work Location: One location
- Work Remotely: No
- High school diploma.
- Telemarketing or call center experience preferred.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction scores.
- Current clean MVR.
- Available to work during business hours, occasionally evenings and weekends.
- Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
Full Job Description:
The Appointment Setters are fundamental to our success because they fill the very top of our sales funnel and sets the vehicle buying process in motion.In this role, responsibilities include:
- Answering all inbound calls and fielding basic questions our private sellers and prospects have, and directing private sellers to the right teams depending on the sales stage.
- Return missed calls promptly, and reply to text messages quickly.
- Making outbound calls and sending texts to private sellers utilizing exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Scheduling 20+ appointments per day for Inspectors to verify vehicle condition in-person
- Ensuring appointments are scheduled correctly and make the best use of our Inspectors’ time.
- Following up with past leads that still have not sold their vehicles either to us or to a private buyer.
- Identifying the right vehicles for us to target.
- Conducting preliminary research on vehicle history, current book values and current auto transaction market data.
- Documenting all calls, interactions and pertinent details.
- Becoming familiar with other roles within the company in the event that you occasionally have to fill in elsewhere.
- You are determined to achieve and surpass your goals.
- You have superb phone etiquette and customer service skills, along with a professional and courteous disposition.
- You communicate effectively, both internally and externally, and clearly setting proper expectations.You listen well and empathize with others.
- You are persuasive and able to convince people to do things and see things from your perspective without making them feel like you are selling them or are at odds with them.
- You are organized, dependable, self-motivated, and energetic.
- You are a team player and look out for the greater good of those around you.
- You are not afraid to dig in and work hard, providing feedback and ideas for continual process improvement.
- You are transparent, honest, and act with integrity.
- You are able to switch tasks quickly when needed and work effectively in a changing environment.
- You inspire and motivate those around you and keep a positive attitude.
- You are an evangelist for our company and mission and are not solely money-driven.
- You know you can’t please everyone, but you work extra hard to resolve issues quickly and effectively while maintaining relationships within our marketplace and with your co-workers.
- You work well cross-functionally and use your collaborative skills to solve problems and reach resolutions.