- Salary: From $60,000 a year
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Work Location: One location
- Work Remotely: No
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years in inside sales, account executive, business development, or similar.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction scores.
- Available to work 10am-7pm weekdays, and occasional weekends.
- Salary: $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Full Job Description:
The Seller Success team is critical at Gauge because it serves as the primary point of contact for our Sellers, ensuring their success and satisfaction throughout their experience with us.In this role, you will be locating private sellers, onboarding them to the Gauge platform, and ensuring that their sale goes smoothly. You will use your do-whatever-it-takes mentality and your exceptional customer service skills to patiently work with sellers to set proper expectations and get their vehicles listed on the Gauge marketplace.
- You are organized, dependable, self-motivated and energetic.
- You are a team player and look out for the greater good of those around you, but you are competitive and eager to win every single day.
- You are not afraid to dig in and work hard, providing feedback and ideas for continual process improvement.
- You have superb phone etiquette and customer service skills.
- You are transparent, honest, and have integrity in your interactions.
- You are able to wear many hats to get the job done.
- You are able to switch tasks quickly when needed and work effectively in a changing environment.
- You inspire and motivate those around you and keep a positive attitude.
- You communicate effectively, both internally and externally, setting proper expectations and articulating clearly.
- You are persuasive and able to convince people to do things for you and see things from your perspective without making them feel like you are selling them or at odds with them.
- You are an evangelist for our company and mission and not solely money-driven.
- You know you can’t please everyone, but you work extra hard to resolve issues quickly and effectively, while maintaining relationships.
- You work well cross-functionally and use your collaborative skills to solve problems and reach resolutions.