- Salary: From $60,000 a year
- Schedule: • Monday to Friday
• On call
• Weekend availability
- Work Location: One location
- Work Remotely: No
- Education: High School Diploma, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience: 4+ years in customer service, success/account management, inside sales, or similar. Automotive experience a plus.
- Able to be licensed through Motor Vehicle Enforcement Division
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction scores.
- Available to work during business hours, occasionally evenings and weekends.
- Salary: $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Full Job Description:
The Dealer Success team plays an important role at Gauge because it serves as the primary point of contact for our Dealers, ensuring their success and satisfaction throughout the auction process, from bidding all the way to vehicle delivery. This team offers a best-in-class experience for dealers who are interested in expanding their inventory and diversifying the sourcing of vehicles for their lot.
In this role, you will be assigned a portfolio of dealers to form and maintain active relationships with, help them create their accounts and successfully maintain high retention and satisfaction rates. Through your relationship building, you will be onboarding dealers to the platform, training them on the use of the auction site, and be responsible for smooth vehicle delivery.
- You are organized, dependable, self-motivated and energetic.
- You are a team player and look out for the greater good of those around you.
- You are not afraid to dig in and work hard, providing feedback and ideas for continual process improvement.
- You have a do-whatever-it-takes attitude.
- You have superb phone etiquette and customer service skills.
- You are transparent, honest, and have integrity in your interactions.
- You are able to wear many hats to get the job done.
- You are able to switch tasks quickly when needed and work effectively in a changing environment.
- You inspire and motivate those around you and keep a positive attitude.
- You communicate effectively, both internally and externally, setting proper expectations and articulating clearly.
- You are persuasive and able to convince people to do things for you and see things from your perspective without making them feel like you are selling them or at odds with them.
- You are an evangelist for our company and mission and not solely money-driven.
- You know you can’t please everyone, but you work extra hard to resolve issues quickly and effectively, while maintaining relationships.
- You don’t mind researching and cold calling.
- You work well cross-functionally and use your collaborative skills to solve problems and reach resolutions.