Full Job Description:
About the Role
Sales Development Reps are fundamental to our success because they fill the very top of our sales funnel and set the vehicle buying process in motion.
In this role, responsibilities include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Identifying the right vehicles for us to target and conducting preliminary research on vehicle history, current book values and current auto transaction market data
- Pre-negotiating deals when appropriate, pending an inspection
- Communicating with sellers through inbound and outbound channels to effectively sell them on and persuade them to work with Gauge and tee them up to sell us their car
- Familiarity with other roles within the company in the event that you occasionally have to fill in elsewhere, and to be able to effectively explain to the customer what to expect
- Clear Documentation all calls, interactions and pertinent details
- Communicating with all levels of the organization
- You have natural sales instincts, are persuasive and able to convince people to do things and see things from your perspective without making them feel like you are selling them or are at odds with them.
- You have well-developed soft sales and customer service skills.
- You have prior B2C sales development experience.
- You make an excellent first impression.
- You have a high drive to achieve your goals and are competitive by nature.
- You listen well and empathize with others, easily identifying what someone needs to hear to defuse a situation or make them comfortable.
- You thrive in a feedback-driven environment. It motivates you to do your best.You are organized, dependable, self-motivated, and energetic.
- You are a team player and look out for the greater good of those around you.You are transparent, honest, and act with integrity.
- You are able to switch tasks quickly when needed and work effectively in a changing environment.
- You know you can’t please everyone, but you work extra hard to resolve issues quickly and effectively while maintaining relationships within our marketplace and with your co-workers.
- Pay: $66,000.00 OTE
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Work Location: One location
- Supplemental pay types: Commission pay
- High school diploma.
- 1-2 years quota carrying inside sales, sales development, or business development experience. Automotive experience is a plus.
- Experience navigating multiple systems at a time
- Proven experience in overcoming client objections and strong negotiating skills.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction scores.
- Available to work weekdays 10am-7pm and Saturdays 8am-5pm, with a comp day the following week.
- Current clean MVR.
- Pay: $66,000.00 OTE
- Company Paid Health Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid training
- Equity options